Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare services since 1918, Orlando Health offers crucial, life saving services to our community. These critical services include the only Level One (the highest level) Trauma Center in Central Florida, the only Level III (the highest level) Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Central Florida, and a cancer program that is part of a fully integrated statewide cancer treatment and research system in association with University of Florida Health. The Orlando Health Foundation is committed to partnering with caring individuals, foundations and organizations to raise crucial funds for Orlando Health.
Born more than 25 years ago from the community’s need for comprehensive medical care for children and women, the Orlando Health Foundation helped to establish Central Florida’s first freestanding children’s and only women’s hospitals – Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies. Much has changed in Central Florida, but our community’s need for quality healthcare remains.
Today we remain committed to supporting our community by helping to sustain the patient care services at Orlando Health that save and improve the lives of thousands of Central Florida residents and visitors every year.
A Not-for-Profit, Community-Owned Hospital SystemDid you know that community-owned hospitals provide 95 percent of all vital but often unprofitable health services? As Central Florida’s only community-owned hospital, Orlando Health reinvests all available revenues into programs, equipment, facilities, and medical staff. We are governed by a local board of trustees who serve without pay and whose interests lie in placing patients before profits, and community needs before returns.
The Importance of Giving
Today healthcare facilities across the nation face some of the most trying challenges in the history of healthcare. Difficulties including low reimbursements for services, nursing shortages, runaway litigation and a rising uninsured population continue to challenge hospitals, especially not-for-profit hospitals. Only through the financial investment of committed donors can Orlando Health continue to provide excellent, leading-edge medical care in a warm and healing environment. We hope you will join us in helping to secure a legacy of excellent medical care for our community.
A generous gift from you helps:
- Provide leading-edge patient care to Central Florida
- Purchase life-saving equipment and supplies
- Fund critical expansion efforts at our facilities
Learn about the ways you can give
Learn about our upcoming fundraising events
About the Orlando Health Foundation
Foundation Board of Directors
- John Bozard, President, Orlando Health Foundation and Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation, 407.841.5250
- Karen Jensen, Vice President, Orlando Health Foundation, 321.841.8814
- Jeremy Gamble, Vice President, Orlando Health Foundation, 407.841.8870
- Janet Morrow, Vice President, Orlando Health Foundation, 407.841.1466
- LeeAnn Fleming, Vice President, Orlando Health Foundation, 407.841.5059
- Matt Lilly, Vice President, Orlando Health Foundation, 407.843.2488
- Chris Miller, Vice President, Orlando Health Foundation, 321.841.5740