Marching in Honor of Pediatric Cancer Research
Every March, thousands of people converge upon Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge to support local families facing the devastating effects of pediatric cancer.
Arnie's March Against Children's Cancer Presented by Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is more than just a fundraising walk. Arnie's March provides physicians and caregivers, families and friends, corporate sponsors and other supporters throughout the community an opportunity to recognize and honor our cancer fighters.
Funds raised through Arnie’s March directly benefit the children and families battling cancer in Central Florida. We believe all kids fighting cancer need our help. The sickest children in our community should have access to the best possible care and new, innovative treatments close to home.
Through participation in Arnie's March, you can help support the cancer research and clinical trial program at Arnold Palmer Hospital. Donations to Arnie’s March help
- keep kids and their families together as they battle this awful disease
- directly support the cancer research and clinical trials taking place at Arnold Palmer Hospital every day
- make it possible to host more than 70 clinical trials each year, the largest number of trials in Florida
Simply put, the more clinical trials available at Arnold Palmer Hospital, the more opportunities we have to heal not only children in Central Florida, but strengthen evidence-based treatments across our nation, and the world. “The research taking place at Arnold Palmer Hospital helps to save children with cancer all over the world.”, Don Eslin, M.D., Division Chief at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
During the march, careful attention is paid to creating a cheerful and fun environment to celebrate our families. Your involvement lets them know they are not alone.
Join us as we raise much-needed funds for the Haley Center for Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders at Arnold Palmer Hospital by making a donation and registering to march on March 14, 2017.
Visit ArniesMarch.com to get involved!
EVENT SCHEDULE on March 14th, 2017:
- Onsite registration and check-in: 3 p.m.
- Fun activities for the whole family, including food and beverages: 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Program begins at 4:30 p.m.
- March begins at 5:00 p.m.