2017 Holiday Wish List
Looking for Ways to Give Back this Season?
In addition to financial donations, many of our supporters provide toys, supplies and personal care items to the families and patients we serve. Some of the key items we need are listed below:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center - Needs for APMC include toys, games and general supplies for children in the hospital. Please only donate items that can be played with in bed.
- The Howard Phillips Center - The areas of greatest need are for very small children (birth-36 months) and teens 11-18 years of age
- UF Health Cancer Center - Orlando Health - Items needed for Cancer Support Community's Artist in Residence program and the Music Therapy program.
- Hubbard House - The Hubbard House hospitality home is collecting items for their holiday dinner and stockings for families of patient's in the hospital.
- Perry Pavilion - Dr. P. Phillips Perry Pavilion hospitality home is collecting breakfast items, gift cards and cleaning supplies.
- ORMC - The Patient Experience Department at ORMC is collecting books, playing cards and other patient experience items, as well as travel size personal care items for homeless patients.